Team Coordinator, Customer Support - Office of the President
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 898
Serve as a resource and provide support by answering questions and allocating workflow to team members related to customer service. In addition, the position coordinates the escalation queue management to ensure superior operational performance and process excellence are achieved consistently.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor department queue to ensure compliance with enterprise wide client contract requirements.
- Run hourly and daily queue reports to ensure claims do not exceed turnaround times.
- Contact cross functional department queue managers and coordinate COB within corporate standards.
- Provide team and cross functional department managers with support to understand customer processes, and turnaround times.
- Assist in the distribution of work to team members.
- Provide leadership to the team and coordinate daily operations and workflow according to department deliverables.
- Assist team members in responding to and resolving questions regarding processing, processes, policies, etc.
- Assist in tracking PTO requests, completing ad hoc projects related to claim processing or operational activities and generally support management in a positive and productive manner.
- Assist in ensuring staff meet or exceed productivity metrics.
- Research, analyze, resolve, and respond to any internal and external inquires.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Provide initial and ongoing training to team members as needed.
- Assist in providing mentoring, coaching and feedback to team members.
- Create and implement department processes as needed.
- Maintain department service levels by performing team member functions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to DentaQuest business processes.
- Associates degree 2 years' experience in a business environment.
- Proficient using MS Office applications as well as ability to learn new technology as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well individually and with a team.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization skills is essential.
- Demonstrates self-motivation by taking initiative to learn more and take on more challenges.
- Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills with co-workers, company staff and visitors.
- Ability to work in excess of 40 hours in a week.
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Previous leadership and claim payment experience preferred.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 2841
Community / Marketing Title: Team Coordinator, Customer Support - Office of the President
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US