Location: Cincinnati, Ohio US
Job Number: 808
Preparation and maintenance of individual enrollment and individual products for our independent client base. Participates actively in individual product and billing processes and operations as assigned and in alignment with company policies.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the face of customer service to the standards of company expectations.
- Answer calls with an air of urgency and priority for your day-to-day operations.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all levels of questions and concerns via calls and emails.
- High focus on data integrity from our system of record to our other systems.
- Offer confident guidance with online site and standard troubleshooting.
- Identifies and resolves problems and inconsistencies and suggests appropriate corrective actions.
- Work with the Individual Product Sales team as well as other departments to accomplish daily tasks.
- Audits and reconciliation of individual accounts as needed and as requested by customers.
- Ability to send out mass emails and billing.
- Initiate letters, guides, or other materials as needed in support of your customer base and any event that customer is going through.
- Organization and distribution of welcome packets, annual enrollment notices, failed payments/ credit card expiring notices/ age-out notices.
- Assist in annual enrollment periods.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of dental or vision benefits/ billing industry experience.
- High level of verbal and written communication expected.
- Ability to follow up with all parties on priority.
- Reading, data entry, analysis of entries, detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize clients, daily tasks, and urgent matters accordingly.
- Experience in Excel, aQDen, Outlook and other Microsoft applications, as well as being comfortable in or learning other applications.
- Be comfortable having a routine and sticking to the day to day as well as being open to what changes the day or the company brings.
- Ability to stay focused on the company policies and employ them per expectations as occasions arise.
- Must be comfortable and willing to cross train with peers and departments.
- Strong drive for accountability, efficient results, with exceptional judgement and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to understand the big picture while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work easily and respectfully with any variety of peers and management levels.
- Forecast your day to day with consideration to peak times of day and peak seasons.
- Drives excellence and efficiencies in functional administration and reporting processes through ongoing collaboration with cross function internal and external resources.
- Adaptability in understanding and using multiple systems to accomplish any given task or tasks.
- Willingness to be a part of a well-established fun and positive team.
- See, find, troubleshoot, and/or resolve issues and errors resourcefully and pragmatically.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.).
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 2610
Community / Marketing Title: Enrollment Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cincinnati, Ohio US