Senior Training Specialist, Complaints and Grievances
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 813
The Training Specialist - CG&A provides support in the development of an efficiently trained workforce by designing and implementing training activities. The role provides detailed step-by-step training documentation in a consistent, proven document format. In addition, works with the CG&A manager and supervisors to develop strategies for training design and development that are linked to corporate mission and objectives.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct Complaint, Grievances & Appeals training programs.
- Facilitate new employee CG&A training for all CG&A Specialists.
- Monitor and measure quality and effectiveness of training programs.
- Develops training by creating and maintaining documentation.
- Documentation is in a consistent document format in conjunction with process owners; testing and improving documentation to meet training and reference usability requirements.
- Ensures that operational documentation and reference materials are consistent, current and useable; providing job aides, role play and scenarios for students to reinforce documents.
- Provides remedial support and assessment tools to assist employees in mastering job skills by working with department coordinators, supervisors and managers.
- Assesses training needs by reviewing cases.
- Provides solutions by reviewing findings and making recommendation to the manager or supervisor, including cross-training of CG&A staff.
- Assures learning is taking place by developing and administering tests, assessments, and evaluations on training programs.
- Utilizes feedback to improve documentation, courses and assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with HR training to insure CG&S is leveraging all available training resources, e.g., DLMS.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs clinical peer reviews.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- College degree 2 years teaching/training or equivalent in training role.
- Ability to develop training plans for adult learners and coordinate delivery of training materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Teaching and professional presentation skills.
- Ability to use and incorporate technology in training programs included but not limited to conference calls, video conferencing and webinars.
- Team development and support skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- Knowledge and previous experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively. Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.) Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer). Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required. Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 2633
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Training Specialist, Complaints and Grievances
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US