Senior Medicare Expert - Remote
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 884
The Medicare Trainer, Senior provides support in the development of an efficiently trained workforce by designing and implementing training activities. The role provides detailed step-by-step training documentation in a consistent, proven document format. In addition, works with managers to develop strategies for training design and development that are linked to corporate mission and objectives. The Training Specialist, Senior plans, coordinates, shares, and communicates DQ process improvement tools and successes. Provides oversight of improvement goals in cascade plans, facilitates process improvement efforts, ensures process improvements are measured, tracked and communicated. Ensures skill competency of operations employees to perform their jobs by providing the initial and ongoing training of operational employees and working closely with managers, supervisors, and coordinators in identifying areas of training development. The training Specialist provides detailed step-by-step training documentation in a consistent document format.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and conduct various company wide and customer service training programs and seminars via in person, conference calls, video conferencing, webinars, and e-learnings.
- Monitor and measure quality and effectiveness of all training programs while overseeing, planning, coordinating and communicating process improvement efforts.
- Administer training to operational employees by developing, planning, scheduling and delivering training programs. Types of training include, but not limited to, Dental Plan group products and related administration, claims processing system, computer skills, customer focus skills, communication and problem-solving skills, and process improvements.
- Ensure that training programs are effective by developing and administering tests, assessments, and training evaluations. Improve training documentation, courses and assessments by utilizing feedback from managers and employees.
- Ensure that training documentation and reference materials are consistent and current by creating operational material in a consistent document format in conjunction with process owners and by testing and improving training documentation to meet training and reference usability requirements.
- Provide remedial support and assessment tools to employees by using data gathered from class performance and test results then recommending solutions to managers or supervisors, such as retesting, additional classroom training, or targeted exercises.
- Ensure that DQ has a planned approach to process improvement that is clear, communicated and understood throughout the organization.
- Facilitating the use of process mapping and improvement tools and techniques while mentoring others.
- Ensure effectiveness of improvements by facilitating work with site directors and managers to measure and track improvements.
- Develop methods for sharing process improvement.
- Aid managers and directors in achieving measured improvement goals by overseeing goals in Cascade Plans - working with managers and Directors to tailor goals to be S.M.A.R.T. and leading them in ongoing measurements.
- Support special projects, corporate initiatives, and project teams by gathering necessary data, or providing facilitation, documentation, or training to meet the needs of the specific project.
- Ensure training consistency by obtaining required certifications such as DocuTools, Six Sigma or Process Mapping to support training, documentation or facilitation throughout operations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree and two (2) years of teaching/training or equivalent in training role
- Expert knowledge/experience in Medicare
- Proven ability to develop training plans, incorporating technology, and coordinate delivery of training materials for adult learners via in person, conference calls, video conferencing, webinars, and e-learning.
- Green Belt certification.
- Knowledge and successful application of process improvement tools such as process mapping, data analysis, and statistical techniques.
- Proven team facilitation skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a team member, interacting effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to teach and present professionally and effectively.
- PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows, Articulate 360m etc.).
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Knowledge and previous experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of standard customer service, DQ enrollment, and DQ claims processing systems features, functions, and tools.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 2843
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Medicare Expert - Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US