Account Coordinator (Remote - Must Be Based In Boston Area)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 891
The Account Representative will support the Account Manager in providing daily operational and service support to client's in the mid and large group market. The Account Representative will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding service level goals set by the organization or custom service goals per contract terms to clients assigned. The Account Representative will develop and execute processes to effectively manage and communicate service expectations between the client and internal operational teams across.
The Account Representative along with the Account Manager are directly accountable for client satisfaction and enhancing the client experience. A successful Account Representative demonstrates a strong customer service acumen with a high degree of operational effectiveness.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exemplary service to clients in their assigned line of business
- Addresses and resolves client issues. Consults with sales and operational areas to resolve more complex issues.
- Manage daily operational goals/tasks on behalf of the client ensuring the timely and thorough resolution
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external partners
- Proactively implement solutions as needed and ensure collaboration focused on improving accuracy and efficiency. Engages sales and/or operational subject matter experts to collaborate with more complex solutions.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to relay pertinent information as it relates to the mutual clients assigned
- Collaborate with other Account Representatives by sharing ideas of operational enhancements and process flow changes to gain efficiencies
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years account service experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 2878
Community / Marketing Title: Account Coordinator (Remote - Must Be Based In Boston Area)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US