Digital Customer Experience Program Manager (remote)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 1206
The Digital Customer Experience (CX) Program Manager is responsible for the business side for leading complex CX initiatives to support corporate strategies. Works closely with key stakeholders to communicate CX priorities, develop customer centric solutions, and drive cross-functional alignment to ensure successful CX program execution. Build partnerships with both operational and technical teams to recommend strategies that balance customer needs with technical limitations.
As a member of the CX team, provide regular program updates to senior management. Presents to both internal leaders and external clients.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the CX program roadmap for critical CX improvement initiatives
- Establish a shared understanding of CX best practices across teams and functional areas
- Facilitate the use metrics, feedback, and other data points to identify customer pain points, and prioritize areas of focus
- Coordinate with internal groups to capture requirements and outline business cases
- Follow vendor management processes for CX procurement needs
- Manage the contractual relationships with third party vendors to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Maintain and regularly disseminate project progress to key stakeholders
- Anticipate roadblocks, provide escalation management, and outline tradeoffs in balancing customer needs versus technical constraints
- Proactively resolve issues that may impact the CX team's ability to meet strategic goals
- Drive alignment with cross-functional partners and leaders at all levels to deliver customer centric solutions
- Champion the CX vision across the organization, inspiring others to put the customer at the center of everything we do
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years digital transformation experience
- Minimum 2 years management experience leading a team
- Excellent ability in communicating technical matters to business leaders and business needs to technical people
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and earn the trust from leaders at all levels within the organization
- Strong strategic management and planning skillset
- Strong ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions
- Self-starter, independent thinker, and ability to work autonomously
- CCXP certified, or CCXP certification acquired within 3 years as CX Program Manager
- PMP, PSM I, or CSM certification strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years medical/dental insurance industry experience
- Technical certifications with an on-premise or cloud application strongly preferred
- Knowledge of contact center business processes strongly preferred
- Experience with projects focused on implementing websites, survey tools, and adoption applications strongly preferred
- Prior UI/UX testing with customers a plus
- Work schedule determined by project
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent
- Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams
- Ability to travel
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
Webelieve that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 3743
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Customer Experience Program Manager (remote)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US