Clinical Recruiter (Remote)
Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 1210
The recruiter is responsible for delivering talent acquisition for our Care Group division. The recruiter, under the direction of the Team Lead, will source, recruit, build lasting relationships with business partners, candidates, and institutions, and participate in the onboarding of new hires. The recruiter will primarily focus on non-dentist positions, supporting our Care Delivery enterprise within DentaQuest.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, identifying, and hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions across multiple business units, to include but not limited to: non dentist practice positions and home support functions supporting Care Group Operations
- Partner with hiring managers, business leaders, human resources and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company and to deliver the best talent to the organization, and maximize the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity and efficiency.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Various administrative duties as needed including calendar management, completing references, and scheduling interviews.
- Managing all full time and temporary hiring activities including offer letters, onboarding documents, and start details.
- Other duties as needed or required
- 2 years of Staffing/Recruitment, Sales, or HR related experience required.
- Experience managing the full cycle recruitment process for healthcare positions is preferred (medical, dental, vision)
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience, with a strong track record of successful internal and external relationships.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and experience using an applicant tracking system a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 5-10%, which may include overnight stay, for recruiting related events or trainings as needed
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Webelieve that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 3863
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Recruiter (Remote)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US