Manager, Corporate Information Services
Location: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 1331
The Manager of Corporate Information Services provide the leadership, vision and direction of application services for the assigned area of the enterprise. Manage and supervise assigned technical and support staff. Works closely with stakeholders from the enterprise to define and implement technology enhancements and solutions. The Manager executes the plans and programs application systems, including overall design, development, integration and maintenance. Exercises direct supervision over professional, technical and support staff.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement enterprise application projects, directing requirements definition, development validation, and ongoing maintenance activities. Planning, developing, supervising and implementing IT projects utilizing the established project management tools and techniques.
- Assesses clients' needs and provides analysis of applications, processes and support for Oracle services ( Oracle EBS, iProcurement, ORMB and OBIEE/A), Corporate integration services with multiple IT platforms, Corporate application services such as ADP, AppCentral, Docdirect, Workforce management etc. and Enterprise release management process.
- Provides guidance, leadership and mentoring to a team of Application Services professional. Supports and develops the technical expertise needed to meet long-term business needs. Manages staff by reviewing, approving and allocating work and work assignments.
- Leads and coordinates with functional leaders within IT to define and prioritize system enhancements, patches and updates
- Develop and lead process improvement initiatives by participating in cross functional teams to identify areas where Application Services can assist in problem solving or recommend solutions
- Works with Director Corporate Information Services to project materials, labor , timelines and objectives with project management team.
- Coordinates and tracks requests and services using enterprise ticketing system. Compiles data and perform analysis. Provides written and oral reports and proposals to management
- Establishes monitors and ensures compliance with system standards and application regulations.
- Develops, procedures and contracts for support, maintenance, and security of systems.
- Explores innovation in trends and technology for enterprise applicability. Serve as the primary liaison between third-party vendors, client & provider engagement teams and other business stake holders within the enterprise.
- Works with IT leadership team and vendor management teams to coordinate, manage outside vendors in the contract negotiation, licensing, maintenance and service level agreements.
- Develops and documents complete application development process, code maintenance, development methodology for Application development for corporate applications.
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's degree with major emphasis in computer information systems and technologies or related field
- At least 7 years of industry experience in advanced principles and techniques of systems analysis and design and computer programming and documentation. Business applications; management of inter/intranet/web administration applications; principles and techniques of troubleshooting and performance monitoring; product service evaluations, basic accounting and budget preparations
- At least 3 years of experience in a lead or supervisory position
- Ability to display tact, and diplomacy when assisting customers, coworkers, consultants and vendors.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Organize, prioritize, and track tasks, requests, and projects effectively;
- Build and lead diverse, high performance teams
- Promote train, supervise, and evaluate staff
- Acquire and maintain current technological and regulatory knowledge;
- Author and assemble professional documentation and maintain business records;
- Establish, maintain, and foster positive productive and cooperative and harmonious working relationships
- Maintain business communications.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Webelieve that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 4146
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Corporate Information Services
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US