Outbound Correspondence Specialist
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 1332
JOB SUMMARY: The Inbound/Outbound Specialist is responsible for several components crucial to delivering required correspondence to providers and members securely and within required timeframes. All items must be reviewed for PHI security as well as appropriate branding materials. The equipment operation for the majority of this role also requires ability to troubleshoot and communicate with vendors to achieve optimal equipment operations.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Inbound function includes: Daily tracking of all barcoded packages via an electronic Arrival Tracking System
- Daily delivery of all non-claim documents and packages to departments and individuals which includes delivery to other WI based sites as well as the Document Retention facility
- Respond to inquiries on status of send or receipt of tracked packages
- Regular communication with vendors and carriers that deliver and receive DentaQuest items
- The Outbound function includes: Processing of approximately 20,000 pieces of outbound correspondence daily which averages over 80,000 printed pages.
- Responsible for print and review of all Claim Status and Claim Denial letters generated daily as well as the review and sorting of all Notice of Action letters to confirm page count and address placement.
- Specialists determine the appropriate insert method for the correspondence (machine or manual) based on page count, address placement and required envelope type.
- Operation and maintenance of folder/inserter machines which includes correct envelope selection, correct fold specs per letter type and QC of items run through the machines to ensure member PHI is secure
- Mail Meter machine operation and maintenance to apply appropriate postage to all outbound correspondence based on weight and mail type as well as assignment of the appropriate Cost Center responsible for each letter type.
- Creation of FedEx labels and packaging for larger outbound items daily.
- Create Monthly Metered Postage reports to allocate the postage expenses.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of related office experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in basic Outlook, Excel and Word programs
- Demonstrated evidence of effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as needed or required.
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively. Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.) Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer). Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required. Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment
Webelieve that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 4170
Community / Marketing Title: Outbound Correspondence Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US