Account Support Specialist
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio US
Job Number: 1338
Provide support for the Established Business group of the Sales & Established Business Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Under general direction:
1. Prepare all renewal correspondence and distribute it to appropriate agents. Process related documentation and deliver to necessary DCPG personnel.
2. Maintain comprehensive electronic records for all current clients.
3. Process group terminations, Schedule A requests, and child & payroll location additions.
4. Facilitate the sale and installation of the VCP product for current dental clients.
5. Prepare and distribute Administrative kits for all products.
6. Prepare Quest reports to determine network accessibility for current clients.
7. Generate and distribute utilization reporting for current clients with 100+ enrolled employees.
8. Prepare and distribute enrollment packets for all products.
9. Serve as a point of contact for service-related questions involving enrollment, billing and/or claims.
10. Send out termination letters to groups who have not returned their signed renewal notices by a date specified by the assigned Account Manager.
11. Provide copies of invoices, benefit summaries, Schedules of Benefits, Certificates, etc. to groups and/or agents upon request.
12. Assist in department and company initiatives.
13. Daily collaboration with other members of the Sales and Established business team, other DCPG departments, and external partners.
14. Support account manager in preparation for agency roadshows, benefit fairs, presentations, etc., including materials, food ordering, etc.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent must possess:
1. High school graduate or GED required.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
3. One to three years' experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in an insurance environment.
4. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
Webelieve that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and deliveringmeasurableoutcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Job Number: 4186
Community / Marketing Title: Account Support Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cincinnati, Ohio US